Welcome! :)

My name is Meghan Prokesch and I am a 21 year old senior at SUNY Cortland studying to become an elementary school teacher!

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Class Gets a SMARTboard

This week in my practicum classroom, my class recieved a SMARTboard. The students were extremely excited about the SMARTboard, and my host teacher incorporated the SMARTboard into many of her lessons. I think the SMARTboard is very beneficial to any classroom, because you can use it in so many ways and it is so versatile. After teaching my SMARTboard lesson to my EDU 315 class, I learned a lot of cool techniques to incorporate into a lesson. I even got to show my host teacher a few things I knew how to do. I'm hoping I will have a chance to use the SMARTboard in her classroom to teach a lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment